Tide Plotter Features
- Working with Tides - an electronic book giving the theory of tides plus some practical exercises
- Logbook - and electronic logbook with useful information needed when on the sea
- Photo gallery - high resolution photos and images
- Gale Force 8 computer dice game
- Monthly tide tables showing the high and low waters for every day of the month
- Daily graphs showing every detail of the days tide.
- Tidal stream information shown graphically from tidal diamond information on the chart (UK & Channel only)
- Height finder - enter the chart datum you require and Tide Plotter will produce a monthly table of predictions of the time when the tide will be at that height
- Tide Log - this is an extremely useful feature for listing your own log of tides for different ports and times with their heights
- GPS interface
- Scale map to show all the ports with facilities to plot routes indicating bearings, distance and time taken. An additional tidal streams map can be purchased as an add on
- Running aground calculations. Tide Plotter can tell you whether you are likely to run aground at an anchorage.
- Choice of displaying predictions in metres or feet.
- Print daily graphs and monthly predictions to take places your computer can't go.
- Export daily graphs and monthly predictions for use in other programs.
- Sunrise and sunset times calculated for a selected port.
- Moon phases clearly shown on monthly tide tables.
- Predictions can be shown in several time zones. Including the option to automatically adjust predictions for British summer time.
- 10 Nearest ports to the currently selected port automatically calculated.